Return / Refund & Shipping Policy
Return / Refund & Shipping Policy
1. General – Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs – Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
3. Delivery Terms
3.1 Transit Time Domestically – In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
3.2 Transit time Internationally – Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 – 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
3.3 Dispatch Time- Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order
Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
3.4 Change Of Delivery Address – For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
3.5 Items Out Of Stock – If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
3.6 Delivery Time Exceeded – If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
4. Tracking Notifications – Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
5. Parcels Damaged In Transit – If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
6. Insurance – Parcels are not insured for loss and damage.
6.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit – We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
6.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit – We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
- You may cancel your order before dispatch by emailing [email protected] or login from your accounts.
- Once your order is cancelled(before dispatch), dispatch process will be cancelled.
- If you cancel your order after dispatch, shipment charges will not be refund on that order.
- Refund process will be start after the confirmation of the order cancellation, refund process may take 7-10 working days
- Note: no refunds are offered, if customer use the product( products not in the same condition as dispatch).
- If you would like assistance in cancellation of an order, please contact our customer service department at +91 9896913543 or email us at [email protected]