Dark circles are a common cosmetic concern that affects many people, regardless of age or gender. They are typically characterized by a dark discoloration under the eyes, which can make the person look tired, aged, and unhealthy.
There are several factors that can contribute to the development of dark circles, including
- Genetics: Some people may have a predisposition to developing dark circles due to their genetic makeup.
- Aging: As we age, the skin under our eyes becomes thinner, making the blood vessels more visible and causing a dark discoloration.
- Lack of sleep: Not getting enough sleep can cause the skin under the eyes to become pale, making the blood vessels more visible and causing a dark discoloration.
- Dehydration: Not drinking enough water can cause the skin to become dry and dull, making dark circles more noticeable.
- Allergies: Allergic reactions can cause inflammation and swelling in the area under the eyes, leading to dark discoloration.
- Sun exposure: Excessive exposure to the sun can cause the skin to produce more melanin, resulting in dark circles.
The box contains: Dark Circle-related Tablet, Cream or an Ointment